Ever wondered how to make keto bread? This delicious recipe is easy to prepare, and uses common keto ingredients.
It only takes 10 minutes to get this bread into the oven. In less than an hour you’ll have warm, fresh bread for your family to enjoy. I make a loaf of this bread weekly. It really fits the bill when I’m craving a slice of bread.
You can use a hand mixer or stand mixer with the paddle attachment for this recipe. I like to use the stand mixer because it does all the work for me!
Start by preheating the oven and lining a loaf pan with parchment paper. The parchment paper prevents the bread from sticking to the pan and makes for easy clean up.
In a large bowl or stand mixer, add the eggs, flaxseed meal, butter, and water. Mix until smooth and bubbles start to form.
Add the remaining ingredients, and mix until thoroughly combined and thick. Scrape the batter into the loaf pan.
Bake for 45 minutes or until bread is golden brown. A toothpick should come out clean when you put it through the middle of the loaf.
I often toast the bread and top it with butter, or use the slices to make a keto grilled cheese. This bread is also a key ingredient in my Keto Sausage Stuffing recipe.
This bread stores well in the fridge or freezer. Store it in the fridge for up to 7 days or in the freezer for up to a month!
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tbsp ground flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line an 8”x4” loaf pan with parchment paper.
- With an electric mixer, mix eggs, flaxseed meal, water and melted butter until smooth and bubbles form.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, and salt; beat until combined and thick.
- Scrape batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 45 minutes or until bread is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean when you put it through the middle of the loaf.
- Slice into ½-¾ inch slices.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days or up to 1 month in the freezer.